My biggest weakness is buffalo wings, and I had a massive craving. So I decided to make some of this crispy baked buffalo cauliflower. It’s obviously not the same texture as chicken, but let’s be real anything crispy coated in buffalo sauce and dipped in ranch is amazing.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup of flour ( I used gluten free)
- 1 cup of milk ( I used almond milk)
- Teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Teaspoon of parsley
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- Cup of buffalo sauce (I like Frank’s red hot)
- 1 cup of whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- Yogurt ranch dipping sauce
- You want to cut the cauliflower in pieces first.
- Mix your flour, milk, salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, and olive oil in a bowl or plastic bag
- Dreadge the cauliflower in the batter and shake off the excess
- Toss in Panko breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 mins
- Take out and lightly toss in buffalo sauce
- Then place it back in the oven for another 10-15 mins until your desired crispiness
- Dip in your favorite dressing and enjoy!